Spend the week immersing yourself in life during some of America’s most important conflicts at the Grout Museum.
- The fight to preserve our nation during the Civil War
- Trench warfare during the Great War
- Islands in the Pacific during the Second World War
- Air-to-air combat between jet fighters during the Korean War
- Fighting the elements in the jungles of Vietnam
Each day campers will be transported to a different era to find out what their life might have been like on the front lines and the home front.
Registration required for children only
UPDATE: Registration for this camp is now closed.