Spend the week at the Grout Museum and discover how life would have been for settlers like Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- Learn the skills you would need to know as a child growing up on the prairie.
- Help construct your own log cabin.
- Enjoy the games and snacks an early settler would have enjoyed.
- Meet some of Black Hawk County’s first settlers and learn about the challenges they faced, all while exploring pioneering life of the 19th century.
- Registration required for children only
- Ages: 6-10
- Nooncare will also be available from 12-1 for an additional $5.
Registration for this event is closed. Please check out our other day camps in July!