Tour historic homes right here in Waterloo. This year's homes:
- Masonic Temple, 325 E. Park Ave.
- Kathy Elick & Ed Huffstetler, 242 Prospect Ave. (Highland)
- Jane & Hugh Field, 561 Sunsest Rd.
- Judy & George Marshall, 316 Walnut St.
- Cammie Scully, 605 Riverside Dr.
- Karen & Dave Sigl, 870 Prospect Blvd.
- Mary Ellen & George Warren, 3638 Iverness Rd.
Tour of Classic Homes is an annual fundraiser held by the Friends of the Grout Historic Houses. All proceeds raised benefit the maintenance and upkeep of the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
Tickets can be purchased at the Grout Museum, right here through our website, or at any home on the tour on the day of.