Help us make the Grout Museum's Planetarium better than ever!
ABOUT the GROUT MUSEUM'S PLANETARIUM
- 1 of only 3 Public Planetariums in the State of Iowa
- The Planetarium has been part of the Grout Museum of History & Science since it opened in 1956
- The current projector was installed in 1976 and is no longer operational
- The Museum holds over 500 shows per year serving over 4,500 visitors
- The Planetarium is currently sharing a mobile projector with other Museum District departments
It's time to make the Planetarium better than ever! (New state of the art projector, versatile seating, and more!) But to do this, we need your help! Every donation, no matter the size, will make an impact. Select "Planetarium" when donating to help fund "Project Planetarium 2020!" Click here to donate.
EXPANDED CONTENT COMING SOON!