The Friends of the Grout Historic Houses are holding their annual Garden Tour on Saturday, June 19. Seven extraordinary gardens will be available to visit between 1-5 pm. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at any of the garden sites during the event.
Proceeds will go toward upkeep and maintenance of the historic homes, the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
Thanks to the following homeowners for offering their gardens for viewing:
- Patrick Ashwood and Tracy Grandy, 2424 Garden Ave., Cedar Falls
- Joyce and Reynold Erdman, 7066 LaPorte Rd., Waterloo
- Clyde Franklin and Rita Young, 411 Westbourne Rd., Waterloo
- Ron Miller and Dan Hastings, 1135 Independence Ave., Waterloo
- Ginny and Randy Platte, 3042 North Elk Run Rd., Waterloo
- Mary and Jeff Schwake, 930 Sheridan Rd., Waterloo
- Cedar Valley Arboretum & Botanical Garden, 1927 East Orange Rd., Waterloo