Gain hands on experience through an internship at the Grout Museum District!
If you're a student curious about what it's like to work for a museum, or you want to add valuable experience to your resume, internships are available for responsibilities including research, programming, public relations and graphic design.
Graphic Design Intern Summer 2018: The Museum is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Graphic Design student to intern in the Design Department for Summer 2018.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design the Grout Museum District Annual Report in full. Project also involves organizing content for the report from staff and working with Museum chosen photography.
- Other design tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in publication design
- Creative, driven, design student
- Great attitude and able to take design criticism
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Reports To: Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Specialist
Semesters: Summer 2018 with the possibility of extending in to fall 2018
Hours Per Week: Flexible
Job Type: Internship
To apply, send resume to Jacquie Persson.
To inquire about other current internship openings, contact Samantha Speltz.