The Grout Museum District is currently searching for the following positions:
Cover letter and resume can be sent to Sam Mensinger. Job description available here. No phone calls please.
The individual hired for this position must be able to:
- Answer phones and direct calls appropriately
- Work with customers to schedule tours and record information accurately for program registrations and memberships
- Process and distribute mail
- Use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficiently
- Be organized and pay attention to details on a multitude of fronts
- Monitor and maintain the District’s Master Calendar
- Office experience necessary
- Use POS for sales and to run reports (or have the capability to be trained to run reports)
- Be flexible and work where needed throughout the District
Cover letter and resume can be sent to Diane Popelka. Complete job description available here. No phone calls please.
If you're a student curious about what it's like to work for a museum, or you want to add valuable experience to your resume, internships are available for responsibilities including research, programming, public relations and graphic design. Learn more about internships.