Join Friends of the Grout Historic Houses for their annual Tour of Classic Homes. Explore beautiful homes in Waterloo with all proceeds supporting the maintenance and upkeep of the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
Pre-registration closes at 1PM on Friday, August 27. You may still register at any of the homes from 1-5PM on Saturday during the tour.
Masks required when inside a home or tour location.
This year's homes:
- LAVADA M. JAMES, 419 Almond St.
- GARY & SHANNON KROEGER, 920 Prospect Blvd.
- ALI & NATHANIEL PARRISH, 856 Sunrise Blvd.
- SEARS ROEBUCK HOUSES, 312 & 314 Clay St.
- MASONIC TEMPLE, 325 E. Park Ave.
- RENSSELAER RUSSELL HOUSE MUSEUM, 520 W 3rd St.
- SNOWDEN HOUSE, 306 Washington St.
Sponsored by KOCH Construction