Tour of Classic Homes is an annual fundraiser held by the Friends of the Grout Historic Houses. All proceeds raised benefit the maintenance and upkeep of the Rensselaer Russell House Museum and the Snowden House.
Tickets can be purchased at the Grout Museum (319.234.6357), right here through our website, or at any home on the tour on the day of.
This year's homes and businesses:
- Velma Parsons, 916 Campbell Ave.
- Travis Davenport (Owner), Ashley Ferch (Tenant), 500 Pine St.
- Esther and Ivan Valtchev, 527 E. Park Ave.
- Nick Hedrick and Corey Nolta, 207 Highland Blvd.
- Rebecca Burkhardt and Cynthia Goatley, 729 Campbell Ave.
- Joni Hollen, 415 Kingbard Blvd.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 250 Westfield Ave.